General Contracting Services
Pre-Construction services have become an essential step in our clients’ construction process. In conjunction with the Project Team, Fisher leads the efforts of estimating, scheduling, value engineering and investigation of construction methods.
We have broad experience in providing comprehensive pre-construction services to a wide array of clientele in schools, offices, restaurants, retail and more.
Our pre-construction services include:
- Building Acquisition and Sale
- Lease Review
- Program Development
- Program Budget
- Site Surveys
- Forensic Building Survey & Consulting
Over the years, Fisher has acquired unparalleled knowledge and experience in the construction industry. We consistently help our clients achieve their goals by putting our services into action and providing our clients the high level of professionalism and service they expect and deserve.
Our construction services include:
- General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Strategic Subcontractor Selection
- Self Perform Management Approach
- Coordination of Subs and Vendors
- Superior Quality Control
- Meeting Management & Reporting
- Safety Program
- Job Specific Safety Program
Fisher offers comprehensive construction management services by integrating the project planning, design and construction phases of the project. Our primary objective is to keep all phases of the project budget and within the provided schedule. We also specialize in managing the entire construction project from conceptual design through completion. Fisher will customize a program to best fit your needs.
Carpentry Contracting Services
At Fisher Commercial Construction Co., Inc., we are committed to the highest standard of quality in carpentry, performance and production. We pride ourselves on completing projects in a timely manner and within budget.
Fisher is an Illinois Union signatory of the Carpenters Union.
Our Carpentry Services include:
Cold-Formed Metal Framing
- Advanced Curtain Wall Framing
- Load Bearing Metal Framing
- Wall Assembly Review
Gypsum Board Assemblies
- Metal Framing
- Gypsum Wall Board Installation and Taping
- Rough Carpentry Wood and Metal
- Door Frames and Hardware
- Trim Carpentry
- Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Systems
- Ornate Wood and Metal Ceilings
- Acoustical Wall Panels
- Acoustic Sound Abatement Design